2005-02-07

nightmare...


minutes before I woke up
Mood: =(

I had a nightmare this morning.
It was a horrible dream.

I was being chased. I was hiding.
I hid in an apartment which looked like my room before I threw out the old bed.
I was scared, I prayed. I want out.. so badly. But I was found out. I was harrassed.
I was frightened. I was really scared.

I wanted out so so much.
I locked everything and everyone out. I was about to escape. I liked the electric blue iBook. I wanted to take it with me. I was about to leave. But still, they managed to get in.
It was a doll. Big head, small body. Innocent looking enough, but I was scared of it.
I screamed. and I ran. I jumped out of the window, but she was there before me.

The other girls who didn't like me tried to get rid of it by kicking its head about.
Trying to kill it. Trying to murder it senseless. Trying to shut it up.
They tried helping, but the head still rolled back to me. The others couldn't do anything. Nothing at all.

I cried, I ran, then I turned around.
And then I screamed. with all my might and in my horror, I watched it change.
Change into a doll everyone feared.
The doll came towards me.
I knew I was a goner.

It was so scary. I can't take it.
I screamed. It felt so real.
Then I woke up.


Fucking scary dream.


But who was I running from?
Who was that doll anyway?


And why did the doll say I didn't know her, but she knew me VERY well?
Why did it feel so distant, yet so familiar? Was that me? or was it someone I really feared?

I don't like this dream.
Not one bit.





That aside...

I have an ulcer at the back of my lower left jaw, where the wisdom tooth's supposed to be.


Fuckin' OW.