2005-02-08

Reunion dinner!!!!


that's not so reunion after all
Mood: sad

For 17 years in my life, I spent happy reunion dinners cooking gramma's food.. Just so she gets it the way she wants it, it was all perfectly done.
And last year, I felt absolutely weird that I didn't have to cook from gram's no more.

This year, I will feel that sense of loss again.
*grimace*

I do miss gram's alot, I really do. But sometimes, thinking of her gives me the creeps. lol.

************************

Oh great, you know... I really hate that fat-arsed Selene...
She calls my home one more time, I swear I'll bring her fat ego down verbally and make her cry.
And I will LAUGH and I will feel absolutely happy that she'll feel utterly miserable.
BECAUSE I HATE HER.
BECAUSE SHE IS CAUSING GARY ALL THOSE PROBLEMS!!! I feel like KILLLLLING her. but I won't.

BUT SHE DOESN'T GET THE FUCKING HINT. she just doesn't! bloody bitch.
I hope she rots and dies in hell. The sooner, the better.

grrrrr...


************************

Right, time for dinner.
byeeee..