2005-02-09

imma bored....


datz why imma typin' liddat.
Mood: bored

I'm still at grandmother's place...
it's freaking bored this year.. the other kids are all grown up..
and I just met a cousin I've never met before.
(well, I did, but he was a weeeeee lil' crying infant when I last saw him 3 years ago)

Meet: Jordan.
he's 3, comin' 4 this year.. I'll take a nice picture with him later on..
and I'll make a nice little family banner along with it... that's if I know how to do that fading thingy with adobe photoshop 7.0.... *lame sigh*

Yeah...
So I might be having some cousins of mine looking over my shoulder while I type this... hahahaha...

Whatever the case.. I'm off to go play ban luck now.. hahahas..
It'll be mahjong tonight...
gonna chat a lil' more with Marcus..
then Toodles!



Okay okay..
so, yeah..

Toodles! ;)