2005-02-11

whheeeee!!! ^__^




emoticons!!!
Mood: bored


Yeah yeah, Chun Wei... I still told ya not to let anyone have that blasted picture.. stick to your word k.. haahhaa

Anyway, hope you guys had a bit of a laugh while looking at that little banner of mine.. hee.. :)

I was utterly bored. sooooooooo... *sheepish smile* ah.. hee hee?
Yeah... hahahahahah...


Okay, well... heading out at 5pm later I think..
for work. boring.. hopefully i have enough energy to sustain myself till 7am...
hahas...
Debra, remember to come by my place at 12.30 to get me up, k?
Then we'll be meeting Amelia Chia at orchard MRT at like 1.50pm before heading over to Tangs. Remember, red shirt.


Anyhoots, I hope you all are having a GREAT day ahead, unlike me, slacking away here.. hahaha.. instead of doing my math.

Soooooo.. okay, sleeping time! :)
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee peeps!



Toodles! ;)

P.S.: hope the pictures made your day happier guys! hahahas..