2005-02-14

i am so gonna die..


Reports, books and notes
Mood: =/

Well, gonna die coz I hardly had anything done last week. heh heh...
anyway, This week, will be non-stop studying. and lab-reporting..
Yeah...

I know what to study for Cell bio already. We all were given really obvious hints for that.. Thanks to mr micheal sinometti.. ;) he's australian-born, italian bred. (he's from aussie, but is an Italian.)

Anyhoots, went to sentosa with mom and dad today!!!
Editing and saving it up over at photoshop and posting the pics up at Flickr's..
I love flickr! :)
Gonna start up a photo blog if I can... but i don't think it's wise.. so many things to keep hold of.. haha... we'll see how..

anyway, like, yeah.... school was boring today.
Slept in the lecture theatre for like 20 minutes and missed out alot of important points.. have to go read my textbooks after this.

Sentosa was fun.. Though we were there only for an hour.. but it was fun.. ;)
hahas.. we went to the flower garden exhibition.. it was sooooooooooooo pretty!! all the colourful flowers!! soooo vibrant and colourful!! with little butterflies and little bees buzzing around here and there... ^__^

well, imma outta here for a while...
but a'fore i do...
pictures!! =)


100_0133
I luuurve this one.. so niccce!


Root beer ad.. btw, the bistro's out of rootbeer.. lol


hee.. mummy!! that's my ma ma... nice!


me ol' man and I!! =)


mom.. crazy mom... heh heh... V(^__^)V


sentosa flowers...


this is just an okay view...


and then, we have my parents special valentine's day shot.. lovely, innit? =)


a really nice lovely satanic-looking dragony lizard thingy fountain...
I liked it alot... ;)


well, it's back to studying for me...
Happy Birthday sweets! ;)
loving ya everyday tho you're far away..
(literally and with all the other meanings)
heh heh...


Toooooodles! ;)

Happy Valentine's to one and all too!