2005-02-13

Day 3 and i'm pha-king exhausted..


but it ended well! =)
Mood: exhausted

Well, today started off okay.. dad woke me up at 8.30am..
got outta house and into the train station by 9.15am...
thought i'd be really late for work coz there was a cock-up in the train timings today..
But when I got to the bistro at EXACTLY 10am.....
Jonathon wasn't there... Azri weren't there either...

-_-||

only at 11.10 did azri come...
Azri is the assistant manager. He's one of the chefs at bistro..
Jonathon's one of my favourite colleagues...
he's only 17 this year.. I feel young when I stand next to him. He looks like some 22 year old dude...

Anyway..
yeah.. I was sooo bored..
thank goodness business wasn't that hectic today.. as compared to the past few nights..
There was only Azri and I manning the bistro today.. coz my other unknown colleague went missing..

Thennnnnnnn....
yeah...
I met a really weird customer today.. shan't talk 'bout that one. that ONE customer FREAKED me out...

Well, watched Pirates of the Carribean after dinner...
Oh yeah., I'd come up with some really good thoughts actually.. during work time..
but I'm so tired, I can't seem to think straight...

Anyway...
yeah
i'm off to bed again..
will blog again tmr afternoon or sommat.



byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Toodles! ;)