2005-02-16

blogging from the library!!


hee hee...
Mood: okay mood

Well, this is just an okay mood.. Today's class was just ONE lecture.
Organic Chem lecture. I liiiiike.. ahahhaa... so sad, huh.. Amanda and the RP gang have to sit through one WHOLE morning and afternoon just for ONE topic..
And i'd say today's topic is such a sad, sad poignant topic.......

Reality TV shows...

pfffft! seriously, even though I watch it just to earn some psychological knowledge from it. I find the plots serverely ignominous...yea, that should be the word to describe reality tv shows...


So anyway, I pity them RP kiddos (seeing as how young their school is compared to mine.. hee hee.. yea, superiority reigns in mah blooood) while I sit in my school's huge library, doing supposedly illegal stuff...
Using web radio.. blogging, reading mail, and yea, studying while at it all...
Gonna start up web messaging after my blogging..

I have hiphop dance class after this..
Kumaran told me that we have to hand up 2 cell bio and 2 organic chem reports tomorrow.. like what shiiiiiiat?!?! O.o

geez. imma dead...

RP open house comin' up in the next few days, hopefully common tests don't clash with it. Maybe I'll go if Rica's going to be in it..

well, just maybe.. lol


I'm bored...
aw damn, can't access web messenger...
ah.. whatever. =S



anyhoots.. gonna see what i study with the remaining time I have...
had so much fun teasing allison just now after lunch/dinner... hee hee....

Hee hee....
i'm just sooooo excited!!! going taman negara...

hahahahs..okok...
gotta run now..
I'll blog later tonight, if I have the time..



Toodles! ;)