2005-02-15

did I tell you i'm not like that?


bored bored bored... I AINT A DRAG QUEEN YOU DOOFUS CUZN!!!
Mood: bored

Got pissed off with junie for some stuff he said which I really didn't like. but of course he didn't know his limits. nobody does. but that's okay, I forgive him. coz I don't hold grudges for long. I just feel sad no one sees me for who I am inside.. well, yeah.. it's just sad.. even if they were just joking about it..

anyway, today was okay... school ended early, it was kinda productive.. I learned stuff... did some revisions... passed up my assignments...
Then I met up with my parents and my younger brother for lunch.. We had yong tau hu for lunch.. dammit, it's been a long time since I had such REAL food...
lovely lovely!! First time in ages eating something nice... and hot and delicious.

But dad's soup had a cockroach in it!!! >__< gawdammit...
why are these stupid cockroaches every where? I still remembered that if we killed rats, we'd get money for it when we give the dead little rodents to the HDB council.. like a dollar for a rat or something like that.. coz they were so hazardous...

But what's a country without rats? rats are like supposed to be there to add some humane life to the streets.. it goes to show how good the food there is over there..
But nowadays, I only see one or two rats about...
I watched a hawker whacking a rat uncounscious once.. it looked displeasing to the eye, for it just dropped down like that while scuttering about to find a place to run away from the guy..

The boh-ghey (toothless) guy just smiled his toothless smile and shouted over to my table saying he had to do that, it was being a menace and he'd been trying to get rid of it for two days now. He was sorry that I had to see him do what he did, but he informed that the little pest would be up and running by dusk. With that, he picked up this really dirty pair of unwanted tongs and picked up the rat and walked to a small display bush and rested it inside there.

From that moment on, I thought to myself that if hawkers could treat rats with such brutality yet lay them down gently after knocking them out, I'd want to be a scientist who does weird experiments on those rats but at the same time, comfort them if I can before laying them to rest.

It's cruel, yea, I know, but if a hawker can do that, so can I. =)
That was the VERY first time I got inspired to be a research scientist.

I was 5.

*smirks*


Anyway, rodents and pests aside, I came home, got pissed with junie due to the fact that I was sleepy and he was bored. He surely does test my patience most times nowadays. But that's okay. He only does that when he's attached or bored. when he's not attached or bored, he's nicer.

Sooooo... I said bye to amanda before going offline, blocked off junie for the while coz I had enough of him at that time, before I went off, I unblocked him though (see, i'm so nice even though he insulted me. he was NOT being sacarstic, he was being insulting).

Then sleeping time.. I was woken up by my mobile, ally called in asking if I wanted any sinfornia tickets, I told her I didn't need them coz I didn't feel like going. I might have to work even. But I told her to go find peisuan instead. She needed those tickets more than I needed them. She wants her gang to go watch her play.. I know how much this concert means to her, I want her clique to be there.. haha...

She doesn't even have friends that she can turn to in band itself, and that's so sad.
I wonder why the others treat her that way? she hasn't even done anything wrong besides "misplacing" a pair of keys and being her (very hyper and cheery) self. She's a great saxophonist (at least better than the ones I've heard) who's talented enough to know how to play all sorts of saxophones if only you give her some time to practice on it...

Is the band simply jealous of her bubbly nature and good talents?
What's so bad about peisuan anyway? why do they hate her so much when she'd done absolutely NOTHING wrong besides "misplacing" a set of keys?

So many questions I want answered by the "IN" band members.
Why do you hate peisuan so much? what's it about her you don't like about?
is it a crime to be yourself? why do everyone need to behave the way you guys behave?
don't tell me you don't dislike her, coz I know you guys do. I keep tabs on you guys, someway or another. Don't cross the lines too far, I keep my words that when I gain power, you guys will go down if you cross the lines of insulting the friends whom I hold close to my heart. and peisuan's one of them.. (quick, peisuan, feel touched now! hahahaa) well, that's my word. I will never turn my back against it.

Those who know me, know that I won't break my promises unless I really can't help it.. right? ;)


Anyway, I think I've blogged enough nonsense...
Time for me to go do my reports and study...

Toodles! ;)