2005-02-16

Taman Negara!!!


here I come!!!
Mood: =D

I'm going to Taman Negara!!!!
Have to tell boss and manager I ain't coming for that weekend!!! bwhahahahas!!!

This is just soooooooooooooooo exciting!!!
all the birds and the bees... nature sky walks, guided tours....
tigers, elephants, boars, bears, deers!!! squirrels!!!

not to forget... THE BIRDS!!!

It's gonna be soooooooo exciting!!! ;)
I don't want anything to do with charity this time.. haha...
I want something that I wanna do it for my own!


Did I tell you guys I helped an indian man to go home on sunday evening?
He lost his coin pouch.. it had his ez-link card and house keys in it...
poor guy.. gave him about $1.60 to go home..

hahaha...


anyway..

TAMAN NEGARA!!!

here I come!!! bwhahahhas!!

O-so-lovely!!!

Anyway, I should get ready for school...
then slack for 3 hours before going for dance... hahahas....



Toodles! ;)