2005-02-21

CT day one


organic chem
Mood: bored

well, organic chem today was okay, if only i paid a bit more attention to the photochemical reactions part.. I'd have scored another 10 marks...

Oh well, what's done is done..
Cell bio is for tomorrow, today will be studying more again!!

I must keep in mind to slaught the next couple of days and weeks on my work, for the sake of Taman Negara, I will slaught for my studies.


Talking about slaughter...
Gary's been trying to scare me, with the manslaughter of buddhists by the crazy muslims in thailand and malaysia.. He tells me since I'm buddhist, I'm at a higher risk of getting killed if found out by a crazed muslim. "Actually, so long as you're not malay, nor muslim, they'll have you slaughtered!" >__<
he's such a bastard.. scaring me like that.
No less, I will still go to Taman Negara, get killed or not, I'm still going there to watch the paradise of nature there! :)

****************************

Feeling numbed inside out, outside in today..
I'm exhausted.. :(
but gotta study on! my mind's not as exhausted as my body. Like what they say, mind over matter, mind over matter!!! hahaha...

I gotta start using my left hand more, it's getting useless, besides for the fact i'm using my left hand to co-exist with my right hand to type all these wonderful entries for you, it practically does nothing much...

I've been using my right hand ALOT to scoop out ice cream..gotta work that left arm of mine on the ice cream.. lol

****************************

well, okay, off I go...
study study study!!!

hahahaha... byeeeeeeeeeeeeedibyeeee!




Toodles! ;)