2005-02-20

home.. again!!!


heh heh...
Mood: exhausted

The moment I stepped home, it was marcus's turn to go out of his home -for work-.. and I just came home from work.

Last night's shift was enjoyable...
It came to such a fun time, such that Dennis (betram lookalike) actually had to ask me for my name again.. After I told him, he went "oooh! that's right! haha..."

James looked at me and asked, "do you know what's his name then, angie? if you don't, he's called Daphne.."

Dennis: hey! don't listen to him, okay? he talks rubbish all the time..
Me: *snigger* James, if he's daphne, I'm sure you're Jaqueline.
James: Me? Jaqueline? yeah, I'm okay with that.. I've always liked the name Jaqueline...
Me: then clement can be...
James: ah, he's called christine, not clement.. *big smile*
Clement: O.o huh? what?
Me: dennis is daphne, james is jaqueline, and you're christine.
Clement: *rolly eyes* aiyah.. these people always call me names one. there's like short fart, ka-tek, then, your that christine.. too used to it already. I don't give a damn.
Frank: clement, don't worry. the most prominent achievers and leaders in this world are short.
clement: *feeling proud*
Frank: alexander the king? he's short.. :)

hahaha..
jeez.. these guys.. crazy bunch..
Well, we're like $100 short on cash in the cashier.. must be that e-zone lady...

anyway, there's so much to tell all of you, but i'm tired.
really tired.

I'm gonna go sleep now.
byee.


and good morning to you guys,
while you can bid me good night! hahahahs...







Toodles! ;)