2005-02-20

the weirdest dream ever...


so weird.. and freaky, in a way...
Mood: freaked out

I had the weirdest dream just now.. when I fell into some deep sleep after tiring myself out endlessly today due to studying...

It was soooo freaking weird...shan't talk about it..
will only tell yihan and eugene about it.. haha...

anyway, yeah... met up with my friend, then met up with allison and cockroach to go studying at kovan mall's BK... managed to finish studying organic chem.. so proud of myself..! i now know markonikov's rule and the unbonding of H and bonding in of halogens..! *beams*

***********************

Got a few songs I want downloaded:

- John Mayer ~*~ daughters
- Daniel Bedingfield ~*~ nothing hurts like love

And CD's I want to buy:

- Michael Buble (for simple reasons my bloody workplace has gotten me hooked on buble)
- Ryan Cabera (i think he rocks!)

***********************

anyway, if i have the time tomorrow, i'll post up the pics I took at BK today.. hahahs...

well, okay, time for me to sleep...
Blog when I get to blog.




Night peeps, don't miss me!
Luv y'all!




Toodles! ;)