2005-02-23

I've figured it out...

that I didn't like all that pink.
Mood: --


It made me sick looking at all that pink.. so I changed it back to my lovely white layout....

I'm getting sick and tired of it though...
no worries, I'll do a new layout soon.

******************************************

Anyway, this is gonna be one heck of a long entry... (okay maybe not)
You guys have to bear with me..
i'm just trying to figure out what I want...

******************************************


I've figured out a whole lot of crap about myself, yet came to the conclusion that I still didn't know what I'm trying to figure out what I've been trying to figure out for so long..

Like Charmaine, I agree with her on one very simple thing:
I'm tired. simply so tired of being myself.

but unlike her, I don't have an alternative that I can run to.
she's lucky.


Like mizael's friend, she's also tired too.
I feel exhausted. But unlike her, I can't cry. I've ran out of tears once more?


I have so many questions running through my mind as I type this out.
So many things begin with me, myself and I..
seriously, I'm starting to feel frustrated about it too.


All this frustration...
all this annoyance...
I just dont' like it..


I can't make up my mind,
it's as fickle as the fickle-minded fidler..
my temper is getting shorter by the days;

i'm sorry? you were saying?
my attention span snaps like a choco bar being snapped up by hungry kids.

and the whole thing that irks me:
I spend too much time at my new job, I just don't feel like doing anything else...


But then again, I think I'll still be the same (anti-social and all) if I didn't have the job going on..
I'll be quitting soon. I don't think I can take it with all the late nights, I mean, yeah.. it's fun and I do really need to money, but I don't like it that I'm changing so much coz of the job..

I don't know.. we'll see how it goes... maybe I won't quit.. we'll see how far and how long more I can take this shit..


How I wish somedays I can be someone else.. somedays I can be a totally different person... but then again, if I were to do that, I'm just trying desperately to run away... from everything. =S


hmmmm....





life just sucks a whole lot of fun outta me these days..













oh, like whatever.