2005-02-26

Annoying customers and blardy shitasses....

check my checklist out..
Mood: tired, frustrated, annoyed


Yeah, perfect combination to tell you all...
"SCREW THIS FUCKING WORLLLLD!!!"
The MANY times I have to endure today's joke from reality, personally.
pfft!

Okay, I know I'm not talking sense, I don't bother to explain.
I'm just too tired.
maybe tomorrow. or monday. or.. yeah, okay, nevermind, maybe never lah huh..?


haha..
Anyways, sometimes I wonder what I do wrong to them customers..
All I had was a freaking hip joint pain going on, and was merely grimacing at it..
blaaaardy shitasses!

Talk to me like can DIE like that..!
>___<


Business today was overwhelming.. more and more people have been coming into the bistro for just something. anything. from just cranberry juice, to waffles, to ice cream, to pastas, meals, chips.. whatever.

yeah, like..
whatever.


*does the rolly eyes thing*


It got so crowded to the extend, I couldn't handle the crowd.. people were just walking in and out, ordering at the counters, shooting death glares at me, complaining about having to WAIT SO FUCKING LONG.

Okay, from now on..
NO ONE STEPS INTO MAESTRO BISTRO, ALRIGHT?
JUST PHUCkING STAY A-W-A-Y FROM MY WORKPLACE!!!



I just HATE it when I TRY my freaking best at serving customers, and all they give me are curt nods and go "where's my WATER?" so damn rudely.
Come ON!! I'm HUMAN TOO, you know? I should have this bling bling on me that goes...
"I'm only human, treat me like how you want me to treat you."

fuckers. damn bloody fuckers. I hate them bloody fuckers.


Sorry for the profanity. I promised I wouldn't use them, but I can't help it. I am just soooo pissed off!





Anyway, like my main purpose of this entry is to tell you guys only one thing...

Check the checklist...


the rest for tonight's entry was just extra... I needed to vent..

(okay, if you're too lazy: IF ANYONE'S GOT ME BOOKED FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, SMS ME ABOUT IT.. i'm just about to forget who i'm meeting besides debra and rica on tuesday after 6..)





Oh yeah, today's plus part?
AMANDA!!! ahhas.. thanks for coming down today! :) mwah!
You deffy brightened up my mood man... I was just soooo pissed off the entire day.. bloody customers. :(




anyhoots,
off to bed for me. tomorrow it's 11am to 6pm..







Toodles! ;)