2005-03-02

busted and feeling good...

yoh peeps!


=) weeeelll.. didn't feel like blogging after my computer crashed thanks to debra's lovely little blogspot..
I didn't have much of a mood to anyway. I'd be spewing too many obscene words for anyone's liking, including mine! Debra was majorly pissed off yesterday, to the extent she broke down crying and she got sooooo angry that she started using all sorts of vulgarities too..

My purpose on refraining from using profanity has been motivated to a stronger level!!! hahs...


School was... great today, surprisingly.. Because I'd been feeling really outta it the last couple of days.. What with how debra's 'friends' treating her in such hurtful ways.. =(

Peisuan and I were talking to Ms Eunice today...
she was asking me why I flunked my last semesteral exams so badly.. with only C's and D's and a big fat F while the rest of my class went home with A's and B's and C's.... So I just gave her a really summarised version of my life last semester...
"oh.. i had too many problems... family problems and such.. to handle.. so yeah.."
it was hard to talk about it.. but i tried.. I'm still not over gary's case of insanity...

Anyway, I went for this briefing thing..thinking I might be able to take up another job... but as I sat there thinking and pondering over the time schedule that I have, I soon concluded that I have NO time for anything else. Not even when I quit my job.. I won't have anytime for anything anyway.. I'd just end up like slacking all over again.. maybe I should have a kaki for sports over the weekends... who wants to accompany me? =)


Well, after briefing, Peisuan and I went for early dinner... and ended up talking and we realised we couldn't get her a temporary pass into the sports facility building.. so I sneaked her in openly.. :P lol

Dance was really great!!! :D
it was sooo fun..! I like my dance teacher, she's really cool... 6pacs and all! >__<
i'm like sooo jealous.. so i'm gonna work out and get into that shape too! soon.. soon!! =P


Anyway, time I got off from the computer.. or at least from blogging...
sorry if I'm sounding too regular ( like all the other bloggists ), I just have no mood for blogging today...

sooooo... yeps..



Toodles! ;)
angeline