2005-02-28

Bad day.. spent well?

I am still PISSED OFF.
I WAS happy this afternoon, really I was.
But I'm still pissed off... in a sense, it was a bad day spent well coz I was pissed the moment I woke up to read Charmaine's message, and got happy in the afternoon coz I forgot about that stupid thing and now that I look at my blog again, I'm pissed off again.


Deleted off that entry.
You know who you are. That's right. If you were driving me to dislike or so much as hate you, you've won this round. Oh yeah, you deffy did that alright. I don't so much like ANYONE touching my little space. ESPECIALLY THIS BLOG. You can blog ANYWHERE else except THIS account, except THIS blog.

I know you meant well, but that's SO not the way to do things. You want to tell me off, you do it with other means, you don't just go HACKING into people's personal stuff like that!


I'm most certainly freaking hell pissed off with you for what you did. you earn it. you've earned it. I've been REALLY nice to you, you know? On normal basis, you'll be ignored like nobody's biz to me already. But you're stretching it way too far this time around. One more time.... argh! forget it. this is getting freaking hell pointless.


***********************************************************************





Anyway, hello to all the other good people reading!



Today, I skipped school, coz I had no mood to study. You so totally screwed up a perfectly nice day. I went to deb's place to chill out and had lunch there... We went back to SJC after that... left the place at 4pm.. went to my place coz it started pouring like mad. Got dad to sent us to deb's school.. picked terrence up at the same time.. then dad dropped all 3 of us at the train station and both terrence and debra got pissed at each other..

heh...

Mich didn't do as well as she wanted.. she was so totally upset and disappointed about it... =( breaks my heart to see her like that.. hope you cheer up soon, k, mich? I'll try to get you a place for that interview with the director..


Janet came in TOP!! she's valedictorian!! =) i'm so proud of her.. I told her she'd be able to do it! 7 distinctions.. she's deffy going to NYJC now! she could prolly make it to RJC too!!!


Anyway, after much thinking, I decided that I should TRY not to use profanity.. only reason is simple, and clear: Debra's starting to use too many vulgarities too. and so is serica.. and my younger brother.. and my best mates in school.. and.. and.. well, you get the freaking point.. lol


I went shopping today.. I forgot that shopping could actually be THAT therapeutic.. :)
I bought a DC bag (it's a sk8er's brand), two badges that said "You can't afford me." and "MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!" and THAT punky leather wrist thingy.. it's studded, btw...


The bag cost me $46... it's cheap, considering debra's classmate bought it for like twice that amount... the badges were $1.50 each, and the wrist thingy was priced at $7.90..


Anyway, yeah.. gotta head to bed already...
debra's telling me her mom's scolding her again.. about that school project thing..

Someone remind me to mail ms low and mrs ng about the pitch...



gotta go...



You, stop hacking into my accounts, got that?





Toodles peeps! ;)
angeline