2005-03-04

frustration comes and goes...

Just like all my friends..


A hypothesis I'd like to venture in, but I know it's useless doing that, since it's all an irregular occurance.

So much for being scientific.. I'm starting on the really lame stuff first, I guess...


I got back my results today.. didn't do well, I failed organic chem and microbio.. had B for IT for life sciences, D+ for cell bio and D for biochem..
I have to give A+++ type lab reports just go get my C for organic chem.
Perhaps I should start hating the teachers just so I'll study better! Oh well, it WAS just a thought... =S


Anyway, just for being frustrated last night, I lost 4 extra hours of sleep.. >__<
looking like a panda bear now.. hahaha... heh.. okok...
I shouldn't complain so much, weisheng had to stay up researching about his project.. today got presentation somemore.. poor guy.. haha...

I've decided to start anew again.. Gonna quit my job. it's too taxing on me.. and I didn't do well for my common tests. so much for mugging.. didn't mug well enough I guess... mom's gonna nag at me again tonight. and then she'll suggest I quit my job too..


I'm getting my paycheck in a few days time..! =D
First time getting a paycheck.. lol

I'm excited! really I am!!
It's a pity I'm gonna quit it even though I only work 7 days a month.. -_-||
and yeah.. lol



Anyway, my outings for the next 4 weeks.. 6 weeks, are cancelled.. as in the ones where i go out and PLAY and SLACK... yeah, those are cancelled.
For the meetings and studying sessions, it'll be on.. it's all cool now! I got weisheng as my study khaki!! that's like really cooooooolios, coz he gets A(D) for majority of his subjects.. :D

But studying with him can be abit more intensive and stressful sometimes.. coz he sits there and studies non-stop.. >__<
haha.. so i'm gonna study on my own first.. I guess...
Peisuan, you have to start studying on your own first too k? remember to read up yah...! don't so blur!


Mr Alvin is my inspiration now! He's a really nice guy, honest! He gave me study tips.. hahaha.. he told me since biochem has so much to read.. the best way to study it (as how he did it while he was a student like us) was to read an hour's worth of biochem daily.. that's equivalent to 2.5 lectures he says.. seeing as we're brought through the lectures previously, so it won't be tough to just run through and read, understand and memorise it..

His parting words were my all-time favourite!
"I'm so old.. if i can do it, so can you!"

hahaha... cool guy... to think that yihan looks like him.. >__< it was reasonable to talk to him.



OHHH!!! my mom just told me to go make kway chap!!! so cooool!!!
I spent 40 minutes standing in front of the wok, perfecting the art of it!!! oh man... next time I shall make some for my besties and my sinister trio and my mates to try!!!

ok? ok!

hahaha....



anyway.. time for me to go study.. i'll start with biochem, since it's got the most to memorise!!

Bye guys!!!


Toodles! ;P
angeline