2005-03-06

it's called Chiong-ing your reports

Yep, hello there folks! =)


Today, I woke up to RAIN!! so cool!
At least it wasn't scorching hot like the other days.. and nights.
I shall never take so much as ice cream soda before I sleep next time..
had some dreams last night again.. freaky as they were, thank goodness they weren't scary dreams.. lol


Anyway, time to do all my reports!
okay, not all.. just biochem and organic chem..
then studying again...hopefully i can get something in...
gotta get si te to teach me org chem.. i'm such a dope at it.. hahas...



not sure if i have to work today or not..
clement didn't sms me about it..

I miss travelling on planes..
I love travelling on planes.. it's such a nice feeling.. the isolation up in the skies.. it leaves me with such calming effects..


Maybe I should make everything out that I do a way of venting, a therapeutic means of relaxing.. (studying is relaxing?? i'm getting weird) lol
we'll see..



Anyway, gotta go..
chiong-ing my reports...! =P



Toodles! ;)
angeline