2005-03-08

HIATUS MODE: ON

YES!! hello all...

I finally found out THE word.

It's spelt as hiatus.




And I have to stress again.


On my part on being an IT illiterate.. *sighs*
oh, this just sucks when I can't get this bloody blog to look the way I want it to be...
I'll just work on it during the holidays, when I do have more time..



I'm going on this weekday hiatus thingy..
which means, you'll get really short entries over the weekends.
sometimes, maybe not at all..

I wanna work hard to make mr Jay proud of me.
no matter how flamboyant he can be, really.





Right.
*sobs*


off to my la la world of studying again.
I wanna get good grades again. I miss the satisfaction of it.



sheesh.
bye peeps! see ya all around soon, leave me msgs by the tag.


Remember, it's at THE CAFE.
click on the words, and you'll see the tag board. =)







Much <3 to all mah peeps,
angeline