2005-03-10

Customaries

It is customary that all IJ girls should stay IJ-ish forever.
(or so my gang and i agrees)

It is customary that one should greet your elders as deem fit for respect.

It is customary never to stare at the person sitting directly in front of you.

It is customary to always keep in touch with people you enjoy talking to.

It is customary that... that..... that... oh crap.
I forgot what I wanted to type.




I know I shouldn't be blogging on a THURSDAY night, but well, I crashed.
But I won't have time to blog for the next few days after this. Having being really busy studying for my biochemistry practical exam. and juggling a helloada other stuff.



Blinding flash of the Obvious
At least one death occurs during the month of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December!


*chuckles*


I just wanna live. my life. yep.
Don't wanna get freaked out no more.
Freaked out.. freaked out.. yuck. *shudders*
argh, maybe it's just a phase. But I'm always and will always be freaked out.
Haunted.


ew..
*shudder*





boogie talking with charmaine is totally fun. =) i like that.
Going crazy with PeiSuan absolutely rocks my world!
Talking crap with Allison is a way of life...
Being stupid is not customary. It's a fact. ;)

I wanna go dancing my woes away!
Singing my life onwards, and giggling foolishly as terra chases after an orange pingpong ball.



love my life?
kinda. miss my old lifestyle?
so totally. wanting back my previous life before this?
not much. regretting my decisions?
sometimes. not wanting to face the truth?
all the time. snapping out of such trances?
maybe. Perhaps?
yeah.

Perhaps. :)




Toodles! ;)