2005-03-11

It's the weekend!!!

oh hell yea, mah lurvelay peeps!!!


I'm sooooo glad it's the weekend, FINALLY!
I get some time to relax... okay, not much.. =(
I have to go for an early morning meeting tomorrow, self-study session (if that's possible), jogging with allison..
and on sunday, i'm meeting up with junie to get his bag and stuff..
On top of that, I still have my homework and exams to study for.

omg, i'm so freaked out by all this shit...
That and other stuff too...

But this workload, I think I can handle.. hahas...


Let me see... what happened during this week..
I spent most of my time studying, doing my reports, avoiding people, avoiding my blog.. talking to classmates, cohortmates, lecturers, teachers...

I have a freaking blister on my leg. It's red, and raw and by god, it's painful..

I met Clarence (SEG) on Tuesday morning before lecture in the lift.. hahaa.. couldn't recognise him coz he had a cap on.. he was like "HEY!! angeline! hello!!"
It took me 20 seconds to realise it was him. hahaha..

Then I met... Anselm (SBM, i think) on the way up to the dance room next to the gym for my dance class.. again, didn't recognise him.. it's been such a long time since I met up with my CCA-mates already.. Fancy them recognising me, but I hardly recognise them.. sad.. haha.. so sorry guys!! i'm sure I'll recognise you fellas next time, k?


Umm, what else.. =S oh yeah, I chatted with Charmaine over the past couple of days.. haha.. that girl, never changes her hyperness.. hahahahaha.. she is INFECTIOUS i'm telling you.. ;) you better study hard ah, char.. don't wanna see you get so upset and disappointed all over again, aights? da je has faith in you that you'll do well! try to beat my score, okay?

Had a meeting with JunYang and HweeBin over dinner. JunYang brought his girlfriend along, who so happened to Hweebin's old classmate too! such a coincidence! :)
Well, I've gotta raise $300,000 for the event we're planning for. Still not sure whether it's gonna be a Night event, for a day event... Hoping it's a day event, then I won't have to do much planning at all... hahaha.. the sponsers would just come ROOOOOOLLING in like that..

But for the fact that we're most likely doing a night event (a bash more like it), it's gonna be hard.. lol... $300,000 isn't really easy to get when we have $0 for investment.

I bumped into Terrence on the train back to dhoby ghaut from CityHall just now.. so nice of him to walk me down all the way to NEL side till my train came (which was like 3 minutes) with a LIMPING LEG.. bwhahahas.. he was sooooo limping.. poor doode.. but like, heh heh... kingkong... limping kingkong ah.. =P

Anyway.. yeah...
i'm so bloody bored now..
going to do my reports, then like, get some sleep...

butt early day starting tomorrow.. heh.. no break..sheesh..


okay, so like, I'll blog tomorrow if I get anytime..
byeeeeeee!!!





Toodles! ;)
angeline


P.S.: 8 more days to Taman Negara!!