2005-03-18

Sometimes, I feel so unplugged..

in a sense that someone trips over something which just unplugs me from the social circle that I have.

It's the weekend, so I can officially blog all I want (the other days were "illegal" blogging for me)...


I didn't feel like talking to ANY of my classmates today.
Maybe it's one of those life topics in my book that I'm closing and wrapping up with, with a crappy end to start up another topic and new chapters to look on with..


Or maybe it's just PMS..

heh.




whaaaatever it is, I had the perfect excuse to shut up and not talk to anyone during class. It was biochem lecture. no reasons needed. Mr Alvin, (who yihan looks like) is one heck of a schzoid.. he's paranoid about punctuality, and he's one heck of a nitty gritty guy who hates the least of murmurs.

I'm not exactly enjoying the fact that the guys are ganging up to create havoc during lectures, especially the specific 5 of them. bloody ruggards think they're so damn bloody great. We'll see who fails when the time comes...


I know I've bagged 7 A's on my cell biology reports, I'm confident to get a great big fat A on that 20% of reports. (albeit 20 %)

now, it's memorising microB while juggling SPSS project later in a while.
Sending in the stuff to arden by tonight.
When I get back from Taman Negara, I have tonnes to do...

I feel the strings that I have stretching thinner with every moment that is passing me by..It's not me to be this way, but it's been at least 2 years since I've felt this way.

It makes me know that I'm only human afterall I guess.. :)


My aspirations.. (yeah, the tai-tai thing.. heh heh) still stay firmly etched in me like how it's always been for the past 16 years..

Oh right, I'm supposed to be solemn and stressed out and depressed at the moment..
(sheesh what a switch of moods)
Soooo, yeah.. feeling this unplugged is.. weird.
I'm switched off at the moment, relying on the hidden resources in me to do my work and boss people about for the important events.

Bossing people has always been my calling. There isn't any one year that I have never bossed anyone around to get things done. My secondary schoolmates can vouch for that..

Maybe my poly mates haven't seen that side of me, or they've just started to see my ugly side.. I hate to talk and I like to work. It's the main reason why I chose this track, just so that I can work in isolation, away from everyone else. A life of seclusion.


yeah, seclusion is good, that's why I become a hermit, shut up and want to be left alone for days on end, sometimes, weeks.. but never years, nah.. haha.. not that long...


Now that I'm alone and by myself, I want to blog a little more. =)


Today... not much is happening at the moment.
Doing up my part in the biostats project (it's like a tiny part of it), and memorising for microB.. (dunno what to study for virology)
and packing my bag up for taman negara...


Tomorrow, I have to be in school at 4.15pm.. mom wants me to bring along my mobile..
and digicam.. so that I won't be deprived from taking good macro shots.. she loves my macro shots even though she still thinks I'm stupid at it.. :P

and like a whole bloody lot more of stuff.. :S


I can't wait to get out of the country.
I admit, I feel bad for "throwing" everything at Peisuan and leaving her to do the manual stuff for me.. haha.. sorry dear.. alright, I will treat you to hawkercentre food. Chicken rice can right? or do you want 2 bowls of laksa at your home there behind? =)

but yeah, I did tell hweebin that I'll be out of the country about over a month ago.. she said okay..

I still have a thousand and one things to plan for the committee..
The proposition deal with Singtel and the Y for the 'pitch'.



okok.. I shan't bore you guys further with my boring life..
hahahs.. yes, boring but fun!




ooookay..
time ta go....
byeee!!!


Toodles! ;)
angeline