2005-03-16

I have no idea what to blog....

hee.. hello everyone...


I haven't got a clue as to what to blog..
only coz I have to FILTER whatever I type.. teasers are nice, but sometimes, I blurt out too much for my own good.. >__< haha

Anyway, I've been too busy lately.. (hence not blogging)
so to 'manda.. sorry my blog's being boring.. lol can't be helped larh...
starting to become like the other nanyangpolyians already.. so IT-un-savvy.. ;)


um.. soooooooo.. like... um..okay, i really haven't got any idea what to type out leeeeh..

I'm not a poem-crazy person like charmaine who's sooo in touch with english and can come up with all sorts of poems.. (well, i used to do that.. but not anymore.. too cheesey.. heehee)

blah blah blah.. hahas


um... sooooo... yeah..


OH.. debra, you KNOW you love me lah.. we alllll know you love me sooooo much enough to be such a great buddy to make me eat so much..



um... okay.. so like......
yeah.. let me think of what to blog arh...

My aspirations...
I've always wanted only one thing and one thing only:
When I grow up, I want to become a tai-tai....
so that I can plan big FUN (not those glamourous formal ones) charity fund-raiser gala dinners, host charity-based sports events.. and stuff like that.. so cooool!

I want to be a tai-tai...
so rich guys, are a MUST. haha.. it's better if he's a pilot.. OH! so cool! haha!
I dig pilots.. whah... *drools*

so, if you're like, a really rich guy, or assumingly handsome and can fly a plane (oh! so cool! *drools*), come find me k? I want to be a tai-tai!!




but then again, what're the chances of me meeting up with rich guys and actually becoming their girlfriends and actually getting married to THE one mr rich-and-oh-so-loving-boyfriend-who-is-near-to-extinction-at-this-age???

um, that's like zero chances I guess... (or more like I lost that chance in any case)

okay, so my perfect aspiration has gone down the big wasted drain (yes, it's a drain, what? you want canal ah? oso can lah)..
so I can now sucessfully tell you guys that my perfect aspiration is all just another form of my poor skills at day-dreaming.
hahahahhahaha..
okay, so lame.. see, this is what happens when I've got a mindset to blog ONLY on weekends: I have a brain mass of nothing and all i have are just jumbled up words that give you absolute nonsense that talks no sense at all.


=)


how simply splendid, ain't it?



OH! today, before I went for my super-marathon meeting sessions (more like one meeting and fun-hour later)...
I did something really gross.... let me tell you what I did today. (pardon me, but I was hell bored)

PeiSuan and I were hanging out at McD's at PayaLebar post centre.. hee hee...
she bought unsalted fries (that were just out of the oil) so we shared them..

What i did to gross her out?
Basically, I let the fry's oil get soaked up by the McD's serviets (however you spell that, my spelling's just all gone down the big wasted drain too.. i mean, canal.. hah..) by squishing and squeezing and squashing the poor little lone fry.. (poor little thing indeed!) but like what the heck.. hahaa..
i had a dried up (but still rather oily) fry after I'd sucessfully flatten the little thing.

I wanted peisuan to take a picture of it, just so that I can post it up and show it to you guys, but she blatantly refused to do that.. (so it's just your luck I guess! hee..) maybe next time huh? =P


oh well..

Poor little fry.

and i did the same thing to the other 1/4 of the pack of fries too.. poor fries!




okok, getting stupid here..
ahhh.. you asked fer it, amanda.. ;)
hope it made ya laugh anyway! hee..



alrighty, i'm going off to finally plan for my trip.. 3 days left, make it 2.
i'm screwed.





Toodles! ;)
angeline, da geekbloggist!