2005-03-24

early morning blogging...

see, i'm up early!

ahaha... good morning everyone!



Your lovely bloggist is here to entertain you for a little bit before she goes to school for a 2 hour lab session, and 4 hour rot-and-wait session..
*sighs* so boring..

I'm prolly bringing my lappy to school to do my reports...
coz I was too tired to do it last night after meeting.. mizael was too busy talking too.. i think he's done his reports already. hahahahas.. imma lazy ass...


damn i miss taman negara!!! having withdrawal to it! =P
I can't wait for the next meet-up with them!! Can't wait to hear deen do his "Elite" briefings, and Melvin do that train driver announcement! hahaa.. plus ridwuan's flying squirrel act, and aliff's knowledgeable "Tongkat ALI!!!!!" and little jungle facts thing that he picked up from our guide, angie.... ahhhh....

I MISS THE LBK MILO ICE BLEND..........!!!! =( =( =(
it's gotta be the BEST ice blend I've EVER tasted!!! so deliscious!!!

I miss drinking the river's clear water... it's only yellow coz of the nutrients and minerals you can get from it.. Seriously, once you've drank that water, you NEVER wanna drink bottled water or any other kind of plain water anymore! It's just soooooo nice, clear and refreshing!


Anyway, time to get going.. it's 7.30.. class starts at 9, but i gotta get out by 8.10....
sooooo... see ya all around.. imma gone...

I'll be in the library after 11, at level 5... central wing i guess.. so i can plug in my lappy and do mah work... if you wanna join me, give me a buzz or sms...




Toodle-dee-do-day!!!
angeline


P.S.: Char, remember to have fun and stay relaxed, but do study too, k?