2005-03-23

This is SUCH a rush!!!

Hi all!!

yes, I'm home from Taman Negara... and currently, I'm going through what you call a mini culture shock.. I mean, after 5 days of NO net, NO sms-ing (save for the occasional few to char and ee ren and to gary), NO mp3, NO laptop, NO radios, and NO tv....

you must be thinking what sort of stupid life is that.. but truthfully speaking, I have half the mind to migrate over to TN and be a new neighbour there.

Hahahaha..
anyway, more about my TN trip later, I have lots of work to do at the moment.. feeling a little weird, coz i'm sun burnt.. (i look like a brownie) and I'm still feeling a lil' boaty n' floaty here...


hahahs...
okok.. stupid things aside, I'm just blogging to tell you guys that I'm well and home.. I'll type more when I get the time over the next few weekends... which isn't very promising in terms of actually blogging about my trip coz I'm getting too hectic now..
I'm so thankful for that trip btw..
I feel so rejuvenated! =D


anyways, I'll blog again tmr night, if possible..

See you guys in a bit...
Taman Negara ROCKS!!!!! *mega-grin*





Toodles! ;)
angeline