2005-03-19

me me me.....

okay, I seriously got VERY bored.
even though I KNOW I should be fussing over microB right now..
I just finished packing! =)

so.. here are some pictures for your amusement....
hahahahaha... Let's see how much you can disfigure my face k?

but remember to post it up some where and tell me about it, leave a link to the post too... hee hee...
have fun while at it! (you can incorporate warts, pimples, painful acnes, scars, black eyes and dirty teeth and big noserails too if you feel like it)

Or maybe you can design something out from it.. haha.. Do something about the pictures.. hahahs.. (basically i'm too lazy to do anything about them, so i'm leaving it to my lovely readers' creativity to either beautify or destroy my face)



100_0352

100_0354

100_0356



Okay, so here I go off now..
I'll see ya all in a bit then!!!




Toodles!;)
angeline