2005-03-24

did I tell you....

That I broke my speckies last Thursday...?

and I spoilt my sandals while in Taman Negara?
plus I was upset with my classmates for no reason?
and I seriously thought I had no friends to talk to at all?

Life is just sooooo sucky and it's so disappointing and I just HATE it soooo much...
I don't feel like eating.. i'm so sick and tired of everything!
How I wish I can just pack my bags and just like LEAVE this country and NEVER come back here!
I don't belong here!!!
stupid mom is NAGGING and Nagging and NAGGGGGGGING soooooo much!
ARGH!!! *screams*


ugh. *rolls eyes*
bla bla bla...

That is sooooo teeny.


hahahahahaha...
okay, that was me when I was like 13, or 14 or 15.. or.. well, you get the point.
heh..

now that i'm heading full blast into my 19th year here on earth, I think I'm looking at things from a totally different perspective.

Alternatively, it's also called, the optimistic point of view.


Thank goodness for optimism.

But the pessimistic people still think we're trying too hard to be cheerful..
haha.. some people do that, I'm not sure if I do that.. tell me if i'm trying to hard... lol I wouldn't even care if you told me i'm trying too hard.

Coz when I look at you, and then I look at myself, I'm leading the happier and less stressful life here. Just look at you, stressed up and upset over nothing? pffft...
that's like stupid. ha!


=P



in any case....
whatever it is, if i'm being anti-social in school, bear with me for the time being.. i'm just being me.. lol


anyway, time to go meet debra and rica...
prolly watching a movie with debra and russ later on.. we'll see how things go along yeah..?








Toodles!
angeline