2005-03-29

okay, seriously...?

The ARPANET (more commonly known to the ENTIRE world as The INTERNET) is a major source of distraction to me.

ESPECIALLY blogger.com AND MSN Messenger. grr.

*sulks*



hahahhaahha....
sooooo.. before I end this post and publish it out, after which I will turn off my lovely ADSL connection...
let me tell you of my day today.


Maybe they read the previous posts. MAYBE. Maybe it's because of THAT insider whom I'm not even close with or I don't even know of... MAYBE.. maybe. but we all have a very mutual understanding between us now.. they don't talk to me, I won't talk to them. they don't talk in class, I'm more than happy with that. =)


In any case, class today was okay. Mr Ng was droning on and on about the ANOVA table (which really stands for ANalysis Of VAriance for those who don't know what it means. it's just statistics. BIOSTATISTICS, to be exact.) and I was gonna fall asleep in class, so I decided to read up on my IT book. To which there really isn't much help on. I merely tikam-ed my way through today's paper. (er.. heh heh.) I sooooo feel like secondary school. heh. heh heh heh heh heh.

ANYWAY, after lectures, and that test, I headed for that impromtu organic chem tutorial, which I left barely even 5 minutes of being in there.. Firstly, I was more bothered about my STILL YET TO BE COMPLETED lab reports (*is feeling ashamed* yes yes, i haven't finished them yet.) and secondly, I didn't KNOW there was gonna be a tutorial. pfft.


So yeah, left class...
and then I went down to ELP (E-learning Plaza, which so happens to be at block P in school. how coincidental.) to do up my reports.. Peisuan FINALLY came along.. hahas.. and helped me a whole fat lot with my reports. (THANK YOU PEISUAN!! MUACKS!)

yeah... then we went to the canteen, where I bought those fried foods for mom to try... DURING WHICH.. check this out.. during which, I found out (in the process of purchasing my stuff) that the lady selling me those gawd-sinfully-delicious fried fishballs was MY NEIGHBOUR!!!!! ah hah!!!
hahaha...
you have NO idea how pleased I was to know that!!
She lives in the same avenue, SAME block, but she's on the 11th floor at the other end of the block.. (which is quite far away from me coz my block's super huge)

And the bestest (okay, no such word, but what the heck) thing was..... SHE KNOWS MY AUNT!!!!!! whahahahahahhaha....

*mega-mega-MEGA-grin*

I hope to get free food from her. Well, hoping to anyway.. lol!

Anyway, here I am, at home again..
gonna start on my reports again.
so. yep, gotta go now!!!
shall blog late at night if I'm still awake!






Toodles! ;)
angeline