2005-03-31

Mess. mess. messy.

My life is in such a messy state now. HA!
no worries, things will sort out by themselves pretty much in a jiffy, I do hope.
I'm helping Dewi out in her Sentosa event.. it's called The Great Escapade!

hahaha.. what a cute name for an event..

Anyway.. today had been great! (coz i'm just ignoring the bad parts of today. =P something I learnt in the wise books of ZEN)

well, it wasn't the best of days, but nonetheless, it'd been filled with the wonders of joy and life!

What could be better than to be surrounded by friends (whether they like me or not) and good tidings?
Everything I read came out once again (but that didn't mean I knew how to answer them.. heh heh.) I was so grinning away at how my other classmates had been, discussing away so loudly about western blots and whatnots.. Mr new specifically said that tumour viruses onwards....
I really wonder what they were doing in lectures.. *shrugs*

whatever.


Nevermind, next...!
I met up with mizael for some last minute cramming revisions again before test.. heh heh.. but he left at about 10.50 for his tutorial.. studying isn't much fun really.. hahahah..

I left for the microbio test at 11.40am.. stayed in the exam room till about 11.50am when the invigulator came by and shooed me out so she could distribute the papers.

Test.. was okay.. haha.. i'm hoping for at most a D.. again..

I went off after the test.. hee hee.. went to meet mom upto go get my hair cut.. it's like sooo short now.. not as short as what you see up there in my main display banner.

it's slightly longer. only JUST. bwhahahaha..


OH!! I saw deen yesterday while waiting for dad to come pick me up from block A!! hahahas.. so nice to see him again! deen was the emcee for this year's (2004) NYP open house... he could actually recognise me during the trip.. i was like "huh? You actually know who I am? weer! that's like cool man! I don't even know you!" and he was like (-__-)||
heh.. damn me, hurh...? bwhahahahha...


sooo like yeah.. haha.. i'm going sungei buloh... the mcRitchie canopy treetop walk.. (so cool!) possibly going for the project with the Deaf association.. still have to sort out my calander and schedule to fit it in. ugh.. so many things to do!!!


anyway, time to go sort out that... script of hweebin's (so not mine).. and studieeee...
like what amanda's been telling me to do.. hahas...



alrighty alrighty...
time ta goooo!
Can't wait to meet up with my platoon mates of Taman Negara! =)
Gooooooo elites!!! heh heh..



Toodles! ;)
angeline