2005-04-04

oh boy....

Gary and I were watching the ever gawd-sinful MTV asia channel on cable today...

and we realised how gothic it was on every sunday mornings....
the only comment I could make was "ugh.. so goth. they try too hard! seriously!!"

then gary went "why do you keep saying that? it's annoying you know? having heard that comment for the 4th time already.."

I replied, not before he laughed out loud and got distracted, thus getting killed in his game, "oh well.. see.. it's all so artificial on tv.. we don't even have to try putting make up on to look goth. We are such insonmaniacs that we ARE goth enough. see? eyebags? them? eyebags? same. pffft!" =P =P


anyway, yeah.. that should tell you how bad our eyebags are.. haha.. it's really quite horrible, especially with 2-3 years of insonmia... (on and off for me.. and sleeping pills for gary)


Um.. yeah, okay.. this is just a blogging break for me..
back to studying...





Toodles! ;)
angeline