2005-04-04

After lunch rendevous....

This after lunch rendevous.. is with my laptop and my books and notes, thanks.
No humans were involved in this process besides me, of course.


lol
okay, it's very much obvious how BORED I am again... to be able to come up with crap like that..

Terra has been jumping up and down my tables and work. I have to discipline her soon or she'll start jumping off and OUT of my windows, which is NOT what I want. I don't want a splattered cat to come back haunting me...

Oh great, now she's playing hide and seek with me.. -_-|| this cat arh... hopeless...


Anyway...
URBAN INFESSSST!!!! bwhahahahah..
okay, SINCE it's my blog, and I'm part of programmes now, and used to be in fundraising, I shall do some publicity for my event...

Please spread the word around to your buddies too about it.
Feel free to sign up for it too!


Urban Infest! 2005 do go check it out.. and also to get more details about the event and stuff...

And for the record, we're with Heartware network, not PAYM... how the reporters got it all mixed up.. pfft. wadeva.




anyway, rendevous with the laptop is over....
blog laters... heh heh.. =P






Taa~!
angeline