2005-04-06

ugh...

This freaking hell sucks.

Got a bloody mind block the moment I went into the exam room. It's just that fear that grips at me at EVERY exam period.
This sucks.


I better start cramming in for biochem. That exam will be such a toughie, I dunno if I'm gonna be able to pass that one or not.




Ain't got no motivation to blog now...
suuuuuuuckaaaay....

anyway, like yeah, spent the whole mid-morning till early noon with the guys (as in mizael, kaiway, damien and leroy) in the South Canteen (for once, yes.. for once, kaiway was early) and in FJ having lunch, then we went to SU to go do up Damien's poster... haha.. I screwed it up though.. (actually it was looking kinda okay..) but mizael managed to get it done before I did, so we used his instead..

So yeah, after slacking around for a while more, we decided to leave the place..
and yeah, I got home, and slept a hell lot after chatting with amanda for a while...
bra, get yourself a mic, why don't ya? hahahs...


Anyway, yeah...
time to go synthesising with the photos, and watch krebs, calvin and benson cycling.. (okay, seriously, too much influence from mizael there)







I'll stay.. if you go away...
Concrete, tall as the sky..
Movement passing me by...

Reminisce.. cold crush...

All the tension made for the core...

I wish, I wish...
I wish... it was all that easy....


I wish, I wish...
I wish.... it was all that easy....






I really wish it so.....










angeline