2005-04-05

I need allllll your help...

help. I'm bored. Okay, I really should be studying..
but yeah, i've got a crammed up right shoulder, so nothing much I can do now but wince in pain every time i try to stretch.. need more oxygen.. too much lactic acid built up in there... hahaha.. okay, I still know BITS and pieces of my biochem though I haven't touched it...


Peeps, worldwide friends and readers, I need your help, desperately.
Help me pray! hahaha.. pray that I will be able to know what I read for the next few 20 days or so and carry out answering the questions posted at me with no doubts and with full confidence, with accuracy and poise. (yes, poise) please please please.. i've been working my ass off, please help me out a little by praying that i will do well for my papers..


that aside...
i'd been chatting to amanda and Lee online.. hahaha.. they'd both been soooo delighted that I found a mic.. and the old mic still works, somehow.. :)
More chatting with lee tomorrow afternoon. he last told me "2 seconds and I'll be back!" but his computer died on him I guess.. coz he never came back!


anyway.. this is how my day went (stole this method from char char):

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!! blah blah blah...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

blah.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.


so yeah, hope you understood the blah-ness of my blah-ing..
thanks char, for the blahlelogy of blah-ing!!! :D




okay, I think I better start blahing back to my books and study all the blah-blah-blah's in it... or i'm gonna so blahing fail again.. =(



Fabio, my mom still thinks we're together even though I told her we're not. heh. the irony. oh, the irony.




anyway, study, then sleep!
toodles! ;)
angeline