2005-04-05

I wanna get outta here.....

I seriously wanna get outta this place, but I can't. Sometimes, I feel like running away from my life (ooo.. the melodrama in me is seeping out! beware.) but then again, I know I gotta be strong and face all this shit alone.


I have no idea what people think of me, and I don't wanna know what they think about me really. Like what marc keeps tellin' me "anj cuz... just coz some people hate you, doesn't mean some don't love you.. relax, there WILL be people who do weird things just to get you out of their picture. Just show 'em!" (: thanks baby cuz.. lol you're still mah baby cuz'n no matter how old you may be!


Anyway, yeah, sob story aside, there's still another sob story to tell.. I failed the organic chemistry test AGAIN. I just don't get it.. I made sure to study, I knew half those answers there.. what did I do wrong? did I shade the wrong answers? Must be it.. maybe I failed just by a mark or so again.. Seeing a great big fat F isn't what I like, and I can't live with that.. Tomorrow's the big 'un, so I gotta work my ass off today to cram in as much as I can. Thanks mizael buddy, for telling me not to give up.. real big booster for me on that one! ;)

I do really apologise if my entry today seems a tad bit.. sorbid (a mix between morbid and sorry. heh, i know, no such word. but in Angeline's blog, some words just pop up like that..)


Amanda was crying badly last night; dont' worry dear, da je is always here! okay, although I don't know how to advice you much, I know you just needed to vent it out a little right? Well, remember what I told ya, okay? And you'll be fine soon. I promise I'll be there, but you gotta remind me on your big birthday itself.. You're gonna be EIGHTEEEEEEN!!!! *fake sobs* oh! my little ah mei is turning 18!! sob sob!! she's getting out of teeny hood!! oh!

Proudest moment this year! :D

Don't look back 'manda, there're better things to look forward to, than to stay in the past and wallow in it, even if it just sneaks up on you like that..
Trust me, I know how it feels too, to have the past sneaking up on you like that. It REALLY sucks, but you can't do much than save to look forward with more ferocity and determination! =)

Marc gave me a few new songs to spur me on last night..
thanks dude, you know I know you love me too! and I love you too, cuzn! mwah! ;P

Jack Johnson ~*~ Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

I was sitting, waiting, wishing
You believed in superstitions
Then maybe you'd see the signs.

Lord knows that this world is cruel
And I ain't the lord no I'm just a fool
And in love with somebody don't make them love you.

(Chorus)
Must I always be waiting, waiting on you
Must I always be playing, playing your fool.

I sang your songs, I danced your dance
I gave your friends, all a chance
Putting up with them wasn't worth never having you

Oh, maybe you've been through this before
But it's my first time, so please ignore
The next few lines, cause they're directed at you.

(Chorus)
I can't always be waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool.

(Bridge)
I keep playing your part
But it's not my scene
Want this plot to twist
I've had enough mystery
Keep building it up
Then shooting me down
But I'm already down

Just wait a minute
Just sitting, waiting
Just wait a minute
Just sitting, waiting

Well if I was in your position
I'd put down all my ammunition
I'd wonder why it had taken me so long

But Lord knows that I'm not you
and if I was I wouldn't be so cruel
cause waitin' on love ain't so easy to do

(Repeat Chorus)
Must I always be waiting, waiting on you
Must I always be playing, playing your fool
No I can't always be waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool, fool



No indeeeeeed. lol..


anyway, time to study!!!!





Taa~!
angeline