2005-04-07

Life is....

Apparently, I feel that...


Life is a big, fat, evil joke. (at the moment that is, my perception towards it may vary from day to day, hour to hour.)

However, at the very moment, it's a very big, fat, evil joke.


Like how your mind works to make you only listen to what YOU want to hear, not what you HAVE to hear. Okay, perhaps you've hear what you have to hear, and you just don't WANT it to be that way, yadda yadda yadda...

Anyway, yeah, for 4 nights, my nights were filled with dreams and echo-y voices of akyl halides, sp3 hybridization, and lotsa lotsa and LOTSA reaction mechanisms. And I had a bloody mind block the moment I got to school. So much for studying.

And last night, still along with "Alkyl halides, hybridization, reaction mechanism.... oh no.. gonna fail..." it was added along with "Oh shut the eff up. photosynthesis, krebs cycle, succinal-coA [stupid junie got that in me], glycolysis, fructose-1,6-bisphosphate.. ugh.. this is KILLING me!! stoppppp!!!"


really, STOOOOOOP!!! urgh!!! Annoying! I mean, this really takes the cut.


Voices, in my head?



okay, this is a very very storbid joke.
I'm starting to fear for myself if this goes on..



Anyway, like yeah...
time to go crazy...
and hopefully, I don't become a schiz... =(







Toodles.
angeline