2005-04-09

oh, FINALLY!!

Finally this thing decides to work for me!

I kinda screwed up my biochemistry paper yesterday morning.. oh well..
I only had like 3 hours.. no, 5 hours of sleep...



Anyway... like yeah, the day had perpeptually been spent lazing away, with the occassional flipping of pages of my Microbiology texts, unfrequent beeping of my mobile, and sleeping.

And at night?
I'd spent it talking to this dude from cyprus, whose days are spent in luxury of having the most beautiful sights you can ever find.
Then, I started deleting over a hundred of my deviations on my deviantART..
and then... um, I was talking to.. wait. I can't remember. debra, then, mizael.. then.. oh yah, damien.. and yah...


um anyway, it's late..
mom just got up to scold me and she's telling me to go to bed now, but I don't feel like sleeping now... =(

okay, maybe I do have to go get some sleep.
well, studying the whole of tomorrow and sunday. Wish me the best of good lucks, and pray hard for me peeps...








Love y'all, but I gotta leave you now.
Toodles! ;)
angeline
xoxoxo





p.s. : sorz.. too much influence from lee.. he uses those sorta stuff like 'i love you and gotta leave you now. xoxo'.. lol okok..

3 2 1 im gone!