2005-04-10

Bigotry, egotism and contradiction

You'll find those three very words etched into my entry for today. I yearn to type out a more than dimunitive impanelment that is very much.. embroiling to understand.

Imaginably, I'd perceive some of you to be scratching your heads in confusion at this perplexed demeanor of mine. But fear not, I'm confident that all of you will know what I'm trying to talk about in any case.


No, I am not using a dictionary to help me out with this post, I'm just relying on this humdrum brain of mine to churn out whatever I type, as it is every single day.
Per contra, I am giving Fanfiction's Dictionary in lieu of a physical thesarus. =)

That dictionary has assisted me in the many stories I used to write. And yes, it goes along the lines of pompousness and trifling rigamorales, to the extent it just gets a tad bit of a balderdash in all this rodomontade.


Last night, I slept at about 3.30 in the morn, chatting to Ian during the last hour and a half.
I believe, I've seen much in life to talk about it. And about it, I shall talk. But not here. Save me the trouble of begetting trouble again. Let's just say, it'll be somewhat of a gargantuan hassle out of this smidgeon excuse of a contentious situation..

They are just an entourage of relatives whom I hold no emotions for. I'd rather acknowledge them to be of a cynical, begrudging annoyance to my family than to be actually consanguineous to them. Yes, that's how much repugnance I hold for those equally vile people.



(NOW you know where I get my evil brain from.)


I am magnanimous in ways, well more of just the altruistic and benevolence of it all. I don't hold grudges in for too long. (just for the simple reasoning that it does my complexion no good by having to worry so much about it)

I'm certain, that should the begrudging annoyance apologise sincerely to my aunt and my mother, I shall forgive them for their misgivings and malice towards the said two people from just.


In any case, I have yet to complete my ensuement of engraming microbiology -particularly virology- into this tiny fragment of thought called a brain. And the brain is swimming in my skull. heh.



So much for that.



Well, I once read in an article from the papers about such big, flowery language being used in an author's write. It shows that the author is arrogant, that the author is in bigotry. While such arrogance is noticeable prima facie (oh, the irony!), the underlying fact is that the author is out to impress the reader, and to show his/her idiosyncracy towards the literature refinement of sorts (pfft!).

oh! The irony! The irony of it all!!!! *snorts*




Me? I just find it ludicrous to type out such varigated words in such uncircumscribed manners, of which some I've never known of, but it has, indubitably, broaden my measely excuse of a collection of vocabulary. *chuckles*



=)



hope all of you had a bracin' good time reading this post.. lol
it really seems so.. unlikely of me to post something up like that at this point of time, but I'm going barking mad with all the information flowing through my head like an explosion worse than an erupting volcano!!






Do pardon me!
angeline