2005-04-11

sly eyes tell no lies..

hellooooooo my dearest bloggists!


Be it you just READ blogs but don't blog, or you just happen to be blog-hoppin' around like a horny rabbit, or you're one of my friends, or 'friends'... or fiends, OR maybe like.. oh hello mom and dad!

well, you're all still considered bloggists to me anyway.


I'd been thinking about thinking.
Well, you know how it is right? when you think, that is. It's like a ghost of something that comes to you. the more you want to dwell in it, the more it runs away from you, diverting that thought process into something else. But of course, that's only when one isn't concentrating hard on his/her thought process.


But there's something about my thoughts, I'd think that they're different from everyone else's.. It's as if when I think of something, it gets evaluated halfway, then, it dissipates into nothingness, and I think of it no more.

Perhaps, that is why I turn to blogging my thoughts out instead of actually writing them out. It is my form of thought process..



Anyway, I met Clara on the way to the train station after school just now!!! =D oh BOY was I happy to see her!!!!!! more of my little sisters are coming over to NYP. this just rocks my socks off man!!! =D

So yeah, Peisuan and I went over to Bishan.. and we spent like 2 hours just window shopping.. I bought terra a new collar. It looked RED. I SWEAR it was red. mom said it was pink. great. i'm colour blind. then I bought a pin badge from the Christian pushcart shop.. it's way cute! i'll take a pic of it later when I get my camera back and you can all take a view at it later on.. ;)

Then, I'd decided to take a bus home from AMK just now. Whilst waiting, I decided to do something of which I've not done for a very long time. Stare. yep, that's right. Stare, watch and observe.

I watched as this old beggar came up to me, begging for some money. I just stared back at him. Was my expression cold and vile like everyone else's? I don't know. I just stared. Totally emotionless for him. Maybe he lost his entire family? or perhaps his kids abandoned him.. maybe he's just one of those drunkeds again. I don't know, won't know, never want to know.

He left after a while.
Then I watched, this SUV pulled up by the kerb, and a lady in a brown dress came out. She left her door open by the passenger side while her boyfriend (who was going to work, I guess. he was wearing army number 3 pants and shoes) got out from the driver's seat and went round the car to get his bag from the opened door.
They did something sweet, maybe they're just used to it. What they did, left many of us at the bus stop smiling at their little romance show. Obviously, they kissed goodbye.
But it was those everyday little kisses that makes a married couple happy. just those once in the morning, afternoon and night kinda kiss. Ah well, I knew I caught myself smiling at their sweetness to each other.


Then I was on the bus. I observed how the lady seating just directly infront of me kept her eyes glued on me for that whole 30 minute ride. A little nerve-wrecking since I was trying to get some shut-eye. I was really exhausted.



well, I can't think of anything now.. save for the fact that I'm going to get back my camera from rica.. and I really regret not having it with me now.. the sky's so grey and dark but all the buildings are white.
The contrast to it is rather interesting, not as breath-taking as what other photographers manage to get while at the beach, or in Chicago..
But yeah, well, soon.. soon I'll get my beloved precious baby back. =)


Okay, I'm supposed to be meeting debra and serica right about now..
so like yeah, off I go then.








angeline.


P.S to peisuan: ever since when was I hostile to you and ally? I just don't feel like mingling around the class that's all. means I don't wanna talk, I don't even wanna be near anyone.. so yeah.


For the record, I'm still not tempted to go for class chalet. heh.