2005-04-11

Troubled nights

Marc lives a life full of worries. Yet, he's able to find solace somehow....
I do admire his courage to face life with such gusto and cheeriness.. something I can't really do, but can give a damn about.. lol

I promised I won't tell a single soul about his problems.. I wanna try to find ways to express it though.. his strength, hope, mixed with all his woes..
perhaps some day, when he finally gets his arse down to singapore, I might try to make him model for me. lol
hopefully try and take a shot of him, and tell him to portray all his emotions..


I'm telling you, his life is so ruddy complex.. and with all the troubles he's going through, it's really a very big surprise he manages to score top in school and all...
I'm really proud of him! It's good that we managed to find each other and keep in contact again..
I promise I'll look over him when he needs help.. he's like the only cousin I can actually talk to..





=/ This is all just so troubling.. oh.. anyway.. yeah, time to go back to study like a bit more.. memorise a heck lot more...
and then sleep.
Then I get to chat with char a lil' bit after tmr's exam.. and study cell biology. damn subject. oh wait, it's eunice's subject.. *sigh* more CMS stuff..




well, okay, gotta go!