2005-04-14

laaaaaaame...

i'm like in the student's union room... so bored..
so bloody bored.. so like yah... :S
i'm gonna be stuck here till like 5pm? yeah...
lol

Coz i didn't feel like going home.. heh.. terra would prolly tear me up into shreds and my parents would be out of the house anyway..

Today's exam? okay, not really that much of a flop coz I did study something last night.. lol

dunno what to blog.. heh.. me finks SU girl is like biaaaatchy.. shhhh.. i'm doing like open backstabbing here... lol she wears oraaange. >__< pfffft.. stupid... swine... me finks she oughta go eat some dung and quit sucking it up to the SAOs...



heh.. anyway, backstabbing *guilty grin* aside... we were like playing around with this water gun thingy in the computer room here.. whahah.. i kinda splashed water everywhere in the room.. BWHHAHAHAHA... heh heh.

I am soooo gonna sneak that little bugger into sentosa saturday morning.. heh heh heh. *sneaky grin*



Anyway, like yeah, a bunch of us (okay more like all guys and me, one girl) went down to the b-ball court.. heh. no comments.. *sweatdrop grimace-smile* i think i'll only blog about that tonight, that's if I do remember, and if I've got enough energy to type a piece of shit out of this hellhole.. lol


Okay, I'm off to do a nice poster and like.. um.. logo for kaiway...
his current one for jam&hop sucks big time... heh heh...




Toodles! ;)
angeline