2005-04-13

As arh-maaaan-darh says....

WATCH THIS SPACE. (that's so heartland malls, dear. or rather, capitoland.)

only coz this post is all about arh-maaaan-darh (more well known to all of us to be Amanda, or some Sherlyn, or to others, Amanda Sherlyn, or to a few more Ah-mei, or to even a few more as.. my friend/sis/arh-maaaan-darh. OH WHATEVER. just, that female thing lah. human, if we may.. lol) so i'm using her little catch phrase that she uses on her blog.

(i have too many catch phrases. namely: Toodles, cheers, y'all behave now, Taa~!, heh... okok.. enough)

so like yarh... remember to look back in here in a few days, or weeks, depending on how long it'll take me to put it up and how long more to go till she finishes it..

BECAAAAAUUUUSSSEEEEE....
arh-maaaan-darh ah.. she's doing me a new blog template!!! SWEEEET. hur hur.. =P
so like, I asked specifically for like, this GOTHIC THEME.....
but she decided to do something so un-gothic. (hurmph!) but that's like so okay, only because i'm such a forgiving, and nice person (as if, right? c'mon, start puking) and I'm okay with anything at the moment just to get rid of this like.. nearly one year old blog template.. so i'm not complaining about it. (as if!)

Okay, i really aren't complaining about it! =D
so, right now, my heartfelt condo- -oops! wrong word- um, I meant... thanks. yes, thanks. To amanda!




WHAHAHAHA.....

okay, like whatever..... lol














thanks ah.. 'manda.
(when're you finishing it? *hops about excitedly, figuratively*)


okay so like, I don't hop. but heh. READ: figuratively.







ANYWAY. i haven't done any studying. crap. okay I did. I know the first 5 chapters of the book. bleah. crap, shit, die. >__<





gtg.
bye.
taa~!
toodles,
cheers,
y'all be good now.




angeline