2005-04-16

bloggists, we go "ooooh-la-la!!"

=)


I'm baaaaack!!!! only for a while.. coz I think I'm gonna go 'faint' on gary's bed in a bit....
In a bid to get some sleep... although I'd been sleeping most of today away.


Last night, you all couldn't find me online, only coz I was with some of ya, staying over in school. =) so sorry to the majority of my bloggist buddies! hahaha.. and to my pals who talk to me online on a nightly basis.

Well, I sure had fun today.. and last night too!
Let's seeeeeee...

Todaaaaay... when I got to sentosa with my team mates (mizael and leroy), we found that we had to take a looooooong walk to the very END of the beach.. but we're cool, we're cool.. =P
no one would go there anyway, or so we thought.. lol

Anyway.. we spent the whole day (yes, the whole day) slacking. doing nothing. just playing around, sleeping, talking, soaking in the sea, lying out to dry on the sands, eating, sleeping, drinking, gossiping about this transvesttite we saw just 100m away from us... sleeping, soaking in the sea, laughing, playing, burying leroy in the sand, taking some pictures, a video of mizael feeding leroy (hee hee!), watching dogs swim and run about playfully, making fun of each other, watching this golden retriever snatch a football from these 2 guys, sleeping... getting sunburnt.


yeah, that's what I did today...
the sea is soooooo relaxing. I'm telling you, I regretted not bringing a hammock out with me, or i swear I'll hang it up somewhere and spend my entire trip at sentosa sleeping in that hammock with someone's strawhat.. lol

It's like you got that perfect shaded area, plus the breeze,and to go along with it, natural's own music by the beach.. niceeeee.... :)



anyway, i'm too tired to do anything else now.
got blood donation tmr..
byeeee