2005-04-22

I didn't forget....

oh you know who you are...
yeah... i didn't forget. a tiny fragment of me is hoping that you haven't forgotten, but if you have, that's perfectly fine, coz there isn't much going on now or in the future anyway..


ambiguous as it may sound, few people know what I'm talking about. hor, right debra?





anyway, memories, so hard to forget.
yet so easy to brush aside with the thought of another memory..
Sometimes, things hurt you, and you have to stand up and put it past you to be strong again. I guess that's how we all see life to be as...
Ooooh.. okok, I'll shut up already. I sound so bloody angsty...
grosses me out to realise that too.. whahaha...






ahh well...
today sure is a significant day, but it's no more special than the rest of the days... =)







a year has passed, how have you been?













good day, good afternoon, good evening and good night.
angeline.