2005-04-20

Day out in town!

Soooooooo....

hello again...
I shouldn't make it a habit to blog more than once in two days...
lol

But anyway, today, went out to school and finished not even 5 minutes of meeting ying shya.. how cool is that???

I called budi from wicked aura but he was still asleep.
I called 'manda, and we decided to meet in town instead....
we went window shopping.. hee hee.. I fell in love with frills. omg. >__<
so not me. but what the heck. somethings I just gotta try.
I'm gonna go to that flea market shiao-yin was talking about.. hahaha.. must get her to bring me there one day.. i'd forgotten the directions... she was saying they sell the WACKIEST clothes there. awesome! =)

Anyway, had lunch in RP. I swear I won't eat there again. It's addictive. I eat one more meal there, I won't go back to school for food. wait, isn't that a good thing? lol.

So yeah, we went to RP library to do some work, I got my comm service thing like just started. have to flip through the minutes to see what we've done so far. =S this is havoc work. *sighs*


Anyway, mabelline called me up to tell me she can make it down today, so we planned to meet up at orchard MRT again. =) more of that later.

Steven called me up to tell me that anderson secondary students got EVERYTHING wrong. blardy shit. make me waste my bloody time. that's going into the report leh! shit them. nevermind, I'll call mrs ng up to see if sjc still wants to do the project not. now i have two choices to give to the anderson sec students. 1) re-do the project. 2) I do the project, they give me ideas.

Well, meeting with mabelline was absolutely GREAT. =D
I LOVE talking to ex-schoolmates.. hahas.. they're the best! =)
okay, so like yeah... we got a table at coffee bean's outside wheelock place, and discussed about the talk. It's pretty cool... We were just discussing about what's cool about poly and what's not. next up is the do's and don't's in poly life. Just some general advice when they get to poly...and give them a rough idea of what poly life is like..

Anyway, yeah.. actually, that pretty much summarises the day.. I had my cafe mocha today, i'm a happy girl today. =)


Sooooo, yeah...
char, relax k? you sound stressed up with your one-worded replies! hahaha... it'll be over soon.. just keep studying and practising your works and stuff...






Okay, I'm off to do research for my baby zebrafishies.. i lurve my fishies.. they're soooo cute! my little babies! (^_^)/`~





bye!
angeline