2005-04-19

thoughtless

Hi everyone,

today, I'm being rushed through everything. So with that, my thoughts are equally incoherent as well.

Don't mind me about that.
Today, I looked at my calender and well, I frowned. At SO many things.
I'm absolutely packed this week through till 1st week of may. There isn't a time to play, or a beat to miss. I'm going berserk!!! lol
But then again, I always remind myself, 'If this is busy, wait till you see Lindsay Lohan's schedule.' WHAHAHAHAHA.... I bet you she's busier than I am, that's for sure. Photoshoots, music videos, movies to film on end... and roadshows and stuff? man, you're one busy girl, Ms Lindsay Lohan! ;)

I'm still slacking, I'd say.
Look at me! I have time enough to get on this bloody web page to update you on how 'busy' I am. WOW..
The great wonders of me, hurh?


Anyway, I don't think orientation this year will be smooth. So, with my position and job scope as runners/ushers IC, I'm gonna make sure everything runs smoothly and according to plan. Thing is... how on earth am I gonna do that?

When school starts, I'm gonna drop some stuff...
I've already dropped my job quite a while back, thank goodness. I don't think I could've went on with those 'no-sleep, just work' nights with measley pay checks. freak, they only paid me $337.50 for those nights that I slaughtered myself to work for. I can't even buy a proper stove with that money, ask me if that's enough as my first pay? I should sue them for mistreatment. I'm never working there. Never patronising that shop either.

I gave up debates, there's no point in it when trainings keep clashing with Urban Infest meetings. =(
I'm dropping out of PALs by start of school. At least I'll get one year's worth of CCA points. If they even gave me points. If they didn't, it show how much of a slave driver they are to their own students.

I made up with the class on the last day of school. How ironic, but I'm thankful for it. But I still can't sleep at night. I'm just troubled over other matters I can't seem to figure out over. And that really sucks the fun out of my nights, seriously. Okay, for the fact that I sleep earlier than damien and gang, I sleep earlier than the other people on my MSN list. at least 100 of them at that.

Tomorrow I have to meet YingShya to let her see how my nyaa journals are getting along. And then meet up with serica. AND THEN, with mabelline. Oh geez. so many things I haven't put up on my schedule.. Like okay, I'll get it done in a jiffy. You'll see the updated version of my schedule at about 7pm SG time.

And the new schedule for May will be up by first week of may. Oh geez. I feel like I can go jump off the window in my room this moment. >__<

Next week.
Next week... I have meeting again. =( this time it's with helpers and OGLs. Monday, 10.30am, LTQ6. Be there sharp, all 95 of you. (okay, only like a few read my blog. geez.)
Then cell bio prac training, 9am-1pm in school on tuesday and friday.

The week after that (first week of may), I have to get the protocol done up, compared with Peisuan's and passed up to Ms Eunice on that tuesday.
On the 4th, I'm going out with amanda. She demanded.. i could only try to compromise. like what peisuan always says "You see, there're demands and compromises.. you're the one compromising." yeah, I agree. and I compromise too much as well. I should be selfish and demand sometimes too. (then comes Angeline the Spoilt Brat. you won't like it.)


Uggggggh...
I am going to sleep. Waking up at like 4pm to complete all that those annoying nyaa journals and plannings and protocols.





Can I just curl up and DIE right now?



I'll just go curl up.



and sleep.










bye.