2005-04-22

Hello people!

yep, good morning, good morning...

I just woke up!!! whahaha.. what a time man.... like at 11.30am????
I'm such a sleeper.


Anyway, mom helped me ask about the danio rerio, there's still loads to ask the fish guy, meh. I dunno.. lol
I'll go down later to check it out on those micropellets... he says it's dead useful, but I thought brine shrimp was better?

Sooooo, yeah, I played with Terra a little bit.. she got fed up after a while.. whahhaha.. she's such a cutie!
Mom's watching TV now. I gotta make brunch in a bit..


OOOh.... like damn, I've got so many people to call today.
There goes my bill you know? OOOH, I'll use the home phone... hee hee hee...
let me count how many people I've gotta call today...
SSC, 37 people for OGLs and the runners/ushers.. okay, minus off mizael coz i told him already. Theeeeeen, budi from wicked aura.. that ass doesn't wanna call back, i'll call him like tmr maybe.

ummmmmmm....

Oh, that's right..
The tagboard's under construction at the moment, so it's been put to the read-only mode. I'll set up another tagboard just below it.. so yeah... just watch out for it in a bit, in like an hour or so, when I can find the old tagboard... heh.


ummmmmmmmm.... what else what else...
manda isn't done with the blog.. I'm not done with my photojournal like I promised to finish up with.. (sorry dude, I'm busy either slacking, or gary's hogging the main comp, or ---) okay, I have the full macromedia set, to whom should I complain about not getting that simple photojournal done up for? >__<

this is getting spastic.



well, alright, I've gotta go get my hardcover pretty log book for me zebrafishies protocols... I already have the standard protocols ready at hand.
Now I'm gonna draft up another one, i'll type it out by tonight, and send a copy to ms Eunice by tmr morning...


and get planning for me OGL's and runners/ushers.....
yeap yeap...
okie, sooo like I gotta end here.
I'm starving.







Toodles everyone.
angeline