2005-04-27

rubbish no more...

yeah, okay, I decided to do away with the whole... rubbish that I always blog about.
Perhaps, I'd get back my wacky nature and blog about my life once in a while.

Meanwhile, in waiting for my father to return home, I'll fill you in on what's going to happen to this blog.

Firstly, I'll have on amanda's layout soon. for about 2-3 months, depending on how lazy I get, it could be here till next year.
My writing style will be changing. Not to suit anyone's liking, just my own. I figured it's not gonna work out if I keep zilching out on the bitching. Then again, I bitch like a crazed mind.


In any case, Simply City no more. I'm sick and tired of reminding myself to live life to it's simplest of ways, yet, get into so much trouble just trying to be simple.

I reckon I try too hard.




well, just keep clickin' in here to see when the new skin's gonna be up by.
Prolly by the end of this week or the next. We'll see how it goes.



Meanwhile, I finally found the layout char had before. I thought it was pretty cool, so since many people have it too, I'll just join them in having it...
i got a cooler one now. this red one rawks.