2005-04-26

fed up with my holidays

What shit holiday is this??
uggggghhh.....

Okay, while I'd hate to complain that I have lack of activities to do...
which is what Ian has: no work. slacker king. (correct not, dude? haha..) =P

how I envy him so...

I stay up till 2am in the mornings, blank headed, not knowing what to do...
serious! I have no idea what to do, where to start.
Tomorrow, I have to do so many things....

Go to school, have class, meet up with rica to convert my PBL's to a student's, not private candidate... run down to Kallang to get the damn sports partnership application form from SSC.. run back to bugis area to take some shots of the shrubbles of the now inexistant original national library.. and walk around to get the other shot of the upcoming, modern architecture of the new national library.
THEN, I get to go home. by then, it'll be about 6? yeah? possibly...

And the weather doesn't help me either.
I just wanna walk around town in a horribly thin singlet and shorts, wearing sandals and carrying nothing. I'm in beachwear, strutting around town. How splendid, ain't it? =S


Just look at this. this is horrendous.
334 mails. okay, so it's miscellaneous. but check it out: it's only the inbox.
=(

infestedmail

click on it for bigger views.. yeah.. haha.



ugh... =( =( =(



gtg sleep now...
bye everyone.