2005-04-30

what's wrong?

what's wrong, girl?
you sound so sad..
is it the stress?
or the mess everything's been?
did he make you cry?
I swear I'll go after him with clubs.
those wasted clubs sitting in my store.
they have extra usages to them.
we can use them if you want.

what's wrong, girl?
you won't talk to me.
not with him around you so close by..
you avoid, you make excuses, you turn topics like pages.
what's wrong?

tell me, answer me,
would I know about it soon?
how soon is soon?
will it take a day, a week, a month, or a year?

I'd like to know..
i'll stay by you like always,
like my promise sticks fast,
"I'll be there for you, these five words i promise you"


Friends forever thru and thru,
tell me soon,
what's wrong?

I'd like to know.
























that aside....
aliff likes cats tooooo!!!!
he's got this persian blue!!!! and a ginger long-hair tabby!!!
omg, cuteness!
(as you can very well see i go mad about cats)











"Cause it's easy once you know how it's done,
and you can't stop now it's already begun,
you feel it running through your bones.
Then you jerk it out..." - Caesars Palace "jerk it out"










crazy says as crazy does,
i'm on a caffeine high.
cafe mocha rocks my socks!






meeting marathon today...
10am - 6pm.
anything, just call or sms.
calling is better.

dinner function tonight...
7pm - 10pm.
again, call or sms.
if you're not family, sms.
meh. i'll be busy catching up with some of my peeps, see.







ciaoz.