2005-04-29

. b . o . r . e . d .

I forgot my spine had problems. did sit-ups on the floor with a yoga mat, now it's sprained again. slightly, if not any. hurts like an ass on medicated oil.
=( =( =(
Gary suggested doing crunches on my bed. I told him i'd gladly fall asleep after that.
I think I'll stick to swimming heh?








"Dark is the night
I can weather the storm
Never say die
I've been down this road before
I'll never quit" - Bryan McKnight "Win"
















There's always a purpose in life.
You don't know it for sure,
but you feel it in your heart, your soul.
Many a times,
we lose sight of things that we truely need,
and go for what we just plainly, materialistically want.
Sometimes, we just think we're in love,
but do we think the right way?
When more than 5 people say no to something,
is it the time to stop and think?
or do we just go ahead in sheer instant insanity
and do what we feel like doing,
not what we're supposed to be doing?
Is there a difference in that anyway?















I sit here, thinking and waiting, waiting and thinking, for an inspiration to strike hard at my head. Hoping against hope that it'll send me into my world of derelium. One lecture, 2.5 hours, and you know 7 months worth of current affairs. or so yin tells me about her lecture proper. seats available: 75. in a small room.

should i go? maybe in december.







Still sitting here, thinking and waiting for that bloody shit inspiration. aucun ne me frappe.. *sighs*





okay, here's something:
why do we do things out to spite others?
Why do we do things... just to get the pleasure from it?
why do we do stupid things, just for the thrill of it?
Are we all that dumb?
Do you smoke your fags just coz you thought it was cool?
or that you were pressured into it?
or was it your way of trying to 'relax' and get on your high?
Why do I blog?
Why do I even voice my thoughts?




Perhaps I'm just being the narcissist that I always am.
To make myself known in my own little world of derelium. Times like these, I don't waste worshipping myself.
Call me an egotisitcal idiot: I'm living in my moment of truth - I love myself more that I'd love anyone else.


heh. yes, i'm such a narcissist. i know you love me. don't deny it further. =P
everyone loves me!